June, July, August and September
Friday, Saturday and Sunday $3,900 for 10 continuous hours + 1 hour rehearsal during the week of wedding, $390 per hour for additional hours
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday $290 per hour with two hour minimum
May and October
Friday, Saturday and Sunday $3,500 for 10 continuous hours + 1 hour rehearsal during the week of wedding, $350 per hour for additional hours
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday $250 per hour with two hour minimum
January, February, March, April, November and December
Friday, Saturday and Sunday $3,000 for 10 continuous hours + 1 hour rehearsal during the week of wedding, $300 per hour for additional hours
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday $200 per hour with two hour minimum
July 4th and New Years Eve $390/hour with 2 hours minimum
Refundable security deposit of $400 mailed back to you within 2 weeks after your event. Receptions, ceremony, setup and cleanup are allowed 10 continuous hours + 1 hour rehearsal during the week of wedding.
Need wedding financing? This program is currently available for Washington residents. Please click below for our Promise Financial partners.
Event coordinators are responsible for:
- Set-up of all chairs and tables for ceremony, reception and buffet (includes cake area, gift table, unity, etc.)
- Put out our white tablecloths as needed
- Set-up of Troutdale House decor. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Silk flowers and centerpieces
- Glass mirrors (12 x 12 centerpieces)
- Wood rounds (centerpieces)
- “Just Married” and other signage
- Other props or decor from the venue
- “Flip” and reset rooms or patio after ceremonies. This includes any decor items that are from the venue. If you are bringing in a lot of your own decor please make sure you have people from your group prepared to help set-up your items during the reset.
- Coordination and queuing of bridal party for ceremony (practiced at rehearsal)
- Answer questions about venue, bar set-up, audio/video, etc.
- Welcome and answer questions for vendors about venue
- Control and adjust air conditioning and heating
- Light gas ovens for caterers or wedding group
- Focus on security inside and outside of building by monitoring security cameras and walking grounds
- Enforce and inform guest of rules or regulations if needed
- Stock bathrooms and other locations in venue as needed. Also provide trash bags, electrical cords, etc.
- Our venue coordinators are the first to arrive and the last to leave. Shifts can be 10 + hours. Please keep in mind to include enough food in your catering plans for your vendors and coordinators.
- Coordinators receive breaks and mealtimes. They may leave the venue for a short time (if schedule allows) to pick something up. They will communicate to you if they choose to pop out for a break.
- You may have a different venue coordinator at your rehearsal than you have on your event day. We try to schedule the best we can but it is not always possible to meet them before your event day.
- If time allows coordinators may help with your decor and other items that need attention. Every event is different and we try to stay flexible depending on needs.
- Help direct end-of-night clean up and walk-thru of building before you leave at end of day
Event coordinators are not responsible for :
- Serving or setting-up your food, beverage or cake
- Playing music or slideshows (we will show people how they work)
- Making announcements over sound systems (we do ask guest to takes seats before ceremony)
- Create or execute all day timelines. (We do appreciate a copy if you create one)
- Wait or clear dining tables
- Steam clothing or other fabric
- Washing borrowed items from our kitchen. Please make sure you wash any drink container, coffee pot, trays, etc. before you leave the building.
Q) Do we know what time the trains come by or are they on a schedule?
A) No, unfortunately they do not post the freight train schedule due to national security. Everyday is different.
Q) Can we bring food to our rehearsal to serve to everyone that attends?
A) We suggest that you have food at a different location on the night of your rehearsal. Our rehearsals are 1 hour and we have several things to talk about and practice during that time. There will be other bridal groups before or after your group. Please do not bring alcohol to your rehearsal!
Q) What does The Troutdale House provide for bar/kitchen/bathrooms?
A) We provide paper towels, toilet paper, hand soap, dish soap, trash cans, trash bags. Mops and brooms as needed. Basic cleaning supplies. We also provide some drink dispensers, 52 oz coffee maker/dispenser (built in filter), 500 lbs ice machine on site and keg/beverage tubs.
Q) Do we allow dry ice or fog machines?
A) No, unfortunately our fire system will not allow it.
Q) Are sparklers, fireworks or fire pits allowed?
A) No, due to safety of guests and our building, these things are no longer allowed.
Q) Can we get into the building if we arrive early on our event day?
A) Normally we do not allow groups into the venue before the agreed contracted time. This includes vendors for your event (caterers, DJ, photographers). Please make sure your vendors or delivery companies know what times you have the building rented for so access to the building is guaranteed. Special circumstances sometimes allow us to be flexible. Please call us to see if we can help arrange a special request.
Q) When can my rental company drop off or pick-up my order?
A) Rental companies need to drop off and pick up the same day as event during your contracted hours for the event. Special circumstances sometimes allow us to be flexible. Please call us to see if we can help arrange a special request.
Measurements and numbers
Bridal Park (French Doors) = 200 guest seated (max)
Bridal Park (Wood Arch) = 160-170 guest seated (max)
Courtyard = 180 - 200 guest seated (max)
Main Level (Indoor) = 200 guest seated (max)
Wine Cellar (Indoor) = 140 guest seated (max)
Large Round Tables = 60 in wide
Large Rectangular Table = 6 ft long
Large Round Cake Table = 40 in wide
Small Round Cake Table = 30 in wide
Sweetheart Table = 2 ft x 4 ft
Main Floor Arch = 6 ft x 9 ft
Wood Desk = 5 ft 7 in x 2 ft 3 in
Bar Length = 20 ft
# of Bar Stools = 10
# of White Chairs = 400
# of Large Round Tables = 22
# of Tables that fit on Main Floor = 10 (12 max)
# of Tables that fit in Courtyard = 10
# of Tables that fit on Lower Level = 10 (13 max)
Glass Mirrors (centerpiece) = 12 in x 12 in
Wood Log Rounds (centerpiece) = varies in size
Silk flower choices available on your wedding day: